Safety, Warehouse And Bespoke Signs
We worked with a national parts retailer and third-party logistics company to deliver an extensive internal and external signage project for a large distribution centre in The Midlands.
Signage: Background & Project Outline
We worked with national parts retailer and a third-party logistics company to deliver an extensive internal and external signage project for a large new distribution centre in The Midlands.
Following several site consultations with the customer, we compiled the designs for a variety of standard health and safety signs, warehouse signs and bespoke signs; all designed specifically for the customer. The signs were made from a range of materials in a wide number of sizes and required specialised installation techniques.
The project included:
• Over 60 signs for the car park area which included speed limit notices, directional signage and car park space identification
• 150 internal health and safety signs and floor graphics displaying a range of warnings and instructions
• 250 dock doors signs
• 400 hanging signs suspended from the roof to identify free standing floor locations
• Signage for the external fuel area which included height restriction signs, fire exits notification and no unauthorised access signs
• More than 300 signs for the external vehicle areas where the signs included apply brakes in both standard and reverse text, adverse camber and fire exit signs
The signage for this distribution centre was part of a wider project. For this site we also designed, manufactured and installed the labelling and the signage for the racking.